Collaborating on improving health care quality and cost-effectiveness
Community Care of North Carolina works in concert with agencies, non-profits, and other organizations to help primary care physicians better serve the needs of Medicaid beneficiaries and other vulnerable populations.
With our partners, we work to provide cooperative, coordinated care through the Patient-centered Medical Home model. This approach matches each patient with a primary care physician who leads a health care team that addresses the patient’s comprehensive healthcare needs.
Please see the links below to learn more about our partner organizations.
- NC Department of Health & Human Services
- North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians (NCAFP)
- North Carolina Pediatric Society (NC Peds)
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (NC AHEC)
- North Carolina Hospital Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Center for Health Care Strategies
- Commonwealth Fund
- Division of Medical Assistance
- Division of Mental Health
- Division of Public Health
- Duke Endowment
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- NC Center of Excellence for Integrated Care
- Foundation for Health Leadership and Innovation
- NC Healthy Start Foundation
- NC Physicians Advisory Group
- Office of Rural Health & Community Care
- NC State Employee Health Plan