Collaborating on improving health care quality and cost-effectiveness
Community Care of North Carolina works in concert with agencies, non-profits, and other organizations to better serve the needs of the Medicaid and other vulnerable populations in North Carolina.
With our partners, we work to provide cooperative, coordinated care through the Patient-centered Medical Home model. This approach matches each patient with a primary care physician who leads a health care team that addresses the patient’s health needs.
Please see the links below to learn more about our partner organizations.
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (NC AHEC)
- North Carolina Hospital Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Center for Health Care Strategies
- Commonwealth Fund
- Division of Medical Assistance
- Division of Mental Health
- Division of Public Health
- Duke Endowment
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- NC Center of Excellence for Integrated Care
- NC Department of Health & Human Services
- NC Foundation for Advanced Health Programs
- NC Healthy Start Foundation
- NC Physicians Advisory Group
- Office of Rural Health & Community Care
- NC State Employee Health Plan