Much more than clinical knowledge is needed to successfully manage chronic pain and treatment regimens that include opioids. SPARC (Safety, Prevention, Awareness, & Raising Confidence) includes didactic presentations by experienced provider-educators on specific topics of interest and in-depth, case-based, and interactive discussions from the community providers’ practices. Feedback and practical recommendations will be provided.
Sessions begin Wednesday, March 6, 2019 and will run twice a month from 12:30 pm - 1:20 pm via Zoom. .75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit available.
Gain up-to-date knowledge of scientific advances through brief didactic presentations, enhance your knowledge around current guidelines for the safe use of opioids, and become an expert in your community through mentorship, education, and support.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Upcoming topics will include:
- Prevention: Non-Pharmacologic management of low back pain
- Raising Confidence: Setting Functional Goals with Patients
- Treatment Options: Opioid vs. Non-Opioid
- Managing pain in individuals with substance use disorders (SUD)
- Case Template Form
- Project ECHO in Two Minutes (Video)
- Project ECHO: A Revolutionary Model for Expanding Access to Specialized Care (Video)