The people behind Community Care — and how we are improving health services in our state
A community-based infrastructure to target patients and populations in need
The processes and measurements behind our outcomes
Access to data to drive our success
Programs to anticipate and address specific patient needs
Management ToolsPatient Management Tools
Patient Management Tools
Materials to support providers and help educate patients
2011 Webinar #1
PCMH 2011 - IntroductionView Webinar 1
2011 Webinar #2
PCMH 2011 - Must Pass ElementsView Webinar 2
2011 WEBINAR #3
PCMH 2011 - Standard 6, Measuring & Improving PerformanceView Webinar 3
2011 WEBINAR #4
PCMH 2011 - Standard 1, Enhancing Access & ContinuityView Webinar 4
2011 WEBINAR #5
PCMH 2011 - Standards 2 & 5, Collecting Data and Coordinating CareView Webinar 5
2011 WEBINAR #6
PCMH 2011 - Record Review Workbook & Standard 4View Webinar 6
2011 WEBINAR #7
PCMH 2011: Standard 3View Webinar 7
2011 Webinar #8
PCMH 2011: Interactive Survey SystemView Webinar 8
2011 PCMH Resources
Resources for practices following the 2011 PCMH path
Below you will find materials assembled by CCNC's PCMH Team for practices moving toward 2008 PCMH recognition. While the team's primary focus is on the multi-payer demonstration projects, these materials provide a roadmap for any practice seeking PCMH status.
PCMH 2011 Workbook Available
The 2011 PCMH Workbook is a detailed overview and "how-to" document that provides guidance and examples of documentation for the entire PCMH process. Thanks to Dr. Chip Watkins for many hours of research and compilation, and to partner organizations for use of their materials. It's a large (3.5 MB) Excel document, so it may take a few minutes to download.
Also available is a free series of "how-to" webinars that walk primary care practices through the PCMH 2011 recognition process.
- See the "Webinar Schedule" link on the right-hand side of this page for a list of upcoming and past PCMH 2011 webinars.
- Also on the right are links for downloading the PowerPoint presentations used in past webinars.
- If you missed a webinar, archived videos of past presentations are available via the links on the left-hand side of this page.
Additional PCMH Tools
Don't miss these handy tools for navigating PCMH 2011:
- PCMH "Cheat Sheet" -- a checklist of the policies and procedures needed to achieve recognition (PDF, 190KB)
- PCMH Scoring Spreadsheet -- a document to help you quickly tally up points earned toward PCMH recognition (Excel document, 274KB)
- NEW!! Crosswalk between CCNC Provider Portal and PCMH 2011 Factors1 (PDF, 43KB)
- NEW!! Comprehensive PCMH Document Library - 2011-- a library of successfully submitted PCMH documents. [Sorry under construction.]
Keep checking this page for updates to our PCMH resources. If you come across information you think would be helpful to others, please let us know.
1. Thanks to Dr. Rupal Yu and the PCMH Team at AccessCare for their work on this document.