A community-based infrastructure to target patients and populations in need
The processes and measurements behind our outcomes
Access to data to drive our success
Programs to anticipate and address specific patient needs
New demonstrations, pilots and programs
Management ToolsPatient Management Tools
Patient Management Tools
Materials to support providers and help educate patients
Network Update 7: 1/13/2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
- CCNC’s video conferencing system is live! There are now three video conferencing systems available for use at the Rexwoods office including units in Conference Room 5 (first floor) and the Training Room (second floor). We also have a portable TV/camera system that can be moved to where it’s needed. These systems are ideal for meetings or training sessions (e.g., WebEx presentations). Ultimately these systems will link with compatible video systems in each of CCNC’s 14 networks, allowing face-to-face meetings without the necessity of driving to Raleigh. Note: networks who have not yet responded to Chris Huwe’s survey on videoconference needs are urged to do so as soon as possible.
- Progress on network websites. The group web development project is moving forward quickly, with networks considering draft wireframes and sitemaps. We expect to nail down the final web development needs shortly. Networks participating in the project should either provide a “thumbs up” to the initial designs or less us know what tweaks they’re would like to see.
- Tell Me A Story Contest winners expected soon. Secretary Cansler and staff will be finalizing the $50 gift card winners soon, perhaps as early as next week. Sorry for the delay, but a lot of terrific anecdotes were submitted for consideration. Thanks again to all who submitted entries.
- CCNC reference in PCMH article. There’s a nice reference to CCNC in an article in the Annals of Family medicine entitled Organizing Care for Complex Patients in the Patient-Centered Medical Home. Click here to review the article.
- Spread the word. Please share this newsletter with others in your organization, and other local stakeholders you think might be interested. Interested parties can be added to our distribution list by clicking the “sign up” box at end of this email (or the input box in the Web version).
As always, let us know if you have news you’d like to share with the CCNC family and our partners. Have a great weekend!
Interested in receiving this publication directly? Click the button below to sign up.