A community-based infrastructure to target patients and populations in need
Access to data to drive our success
Programs to anticipate and address specific patient needs
New demonstrations, pilots and programs
Materials to support providers
Careers: Senior Data Analyst
Community Care of North Carolina, an organization focused on delivery patient-focused, doctor-driven, community-based, cost effective care to improve the health of North Carolina, is looking for an excellent Senior Data Analyst on its Analytics and Business Intelligence team to provide analytic, report and dashboarding support to the corporate population health dashboard suite.
- Support transition from SSRS reports to Tableau dashboards for overall population health management.
- Build and maintain datasets, tables and views that will be used by applications and analysts, automate the building of datasets including data quality procedures, and be able to analyze what data components are needed to support customers that develop and evaluate health care programs.
- Partner with customers and users to design and deliver dashboards that meet their clinical needs to improve health delivery
- Employ visualization techniques to not only present the data accurately but in an intuitive manner that allows users to reach insights quickly.
- Proactively data mine dashboards to bring interesting trends to the users.
- Provide operational support for existing dashboards and reports.
- The position requires skills in summarizing complex data in various formats and media; verbally, graphically, and in writing. The position reports to the Manager of Analytics.
- Minimum of a four year degree in science, statistics, health related or quantitative field with a strong quantitative and analytical background
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- Experience querying against multiple data sources and transitions to new data sources quickly. Has a strong understanding of data and how data relates to business needs. Has ability to recognize trends in data and relationships to business questions.
- Experience in developing pertinent, actionable reporting and/or dashboards.
- Ability to present effectively to internal groups and/or to produce written reports.
- Ability to work with non-technical customers, interpreting their needs into requirements and helping them to understand analytic results.
- Must be able to work independently while being accountable to a team of technical and clinical experts. Must be comfortable taking ownership for problems outside of a single project.
- Display initiative to work on multiple projects and interact with team members. Provide training and consultation to other Analysts.
- Ability to organize and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Experience with SAS, SQL, and MS Office
- Experience with Tableau or another dashboarding software
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Independence, initiative, resourcefulness, and an attitude of teamwork and service
- Experience with healthcare administrative data preferred.
- Experience with report visualization techniques
- Strong experience with gathering customer business requirements. Knowledge of how to define business problems
- Experience validating queries from other Analysts
To apply please direct resume to HR@n3cn.org
CCNC is an equal opportunity employer.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.