This role will primarily support the Behavioral Health Team to organize, implement, and assess the Behavioral Health Integration program, including work under the PTN grant, as well as other needs that may arise as a priority in the Clinical Programs Department.
The BHI Program Manager is a junior position based at the central CCNC office, but may include some time in the field traveling to all the 14 networks of CCNC for training and BHI efforts. This is time-limited employee for 18 months; the position may be continued after that time if funding permits.
- Assist BHI Director, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, and BH team with BHI meetings, presentations, documentation, and communication to PTN BHI specialists, network BH teams, providers
- Research and create presentations and data briefs on BHI work
- Utilize and promote the methodologies and tools of continuous quality improvement
- Facilitate trainings and collaborative activities including monthly calls, improvement effort analysis.
- Facilitate tracking and cataloging successes/challenges/barriers relating to BHI in order to assist with the ‘spread’ of best practice initiatives.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Network BHI teams re: data results, opportunities for improvement, sharing of best practices
- Manage assignments and provide oversight of BHI specialists under the PTN grant
- Collaborate with local and state partners
- Participate in all relevant CCNC trainings, conferences and meetings
- Provide support if priority needs arise in other areas of the Clinical Programs Department
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Public Health, or other health related field combined with relevant project/program facilitation experience in a health care setting
- Masters degree preferred
- Experience in team facilitation & group process
- Ability to serve as a change agent & stimulate innovative thinking
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to convey program status and efforts through public speaking & presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. [Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong autonomous organizational and time management skills
- Basic data analysis & graphing capability and ability to communicate results in both verbal and written formats
40 hours per week, with additional meetings on occasion as scheduled by N3CN. Occasional flexibility with hours as required meeting the needs of clients/system.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This position does not qualify for telecommuting or relocation assistance
To apply please direct resume to HR@n3cn.org
CCNC is an equal opportunity employer.