The people behind Community Care — and how we are improving health services in our state
A community-based infrastructure to target patients and populations in need
Access to data to drive our success
Programs to anticipate and address specific patient needs
New demonstrations, pilots and programs
Materials to support providers
Careers: Analytics Manager, Program Support
Community Care of North Carolina, an organization focused on delivering patient-focused, community-based, cost effective care to improve the health of North Carolina, is looking for a dynamic, highly skilled manager to direct its Program Support team. This team is tasked with ongoing analysis, reporting and support to our excellent care management, pediatric and pregnancy care programs, as well as quality reporting across our programs. As lead analytic manager for these programs, this individual will work closely with the Medical Affairs area and program leads shaping these initiatives to both understand their goals and needs and to provide the analytics needed to ensure informed decisions and proper presentation of performance.
- Build strong relationships with clinical program leadership and business owners to understand the corporate and program goals and the specific needs of each program.
- Fully understand the programs and the available data from which analyses can be drawn.
- Oversee the team’s work, ensure accuracy of completed deliverables, prioritize requests, coordinate report outs to executives, business leads and users.
- Perform individual work responsibilities, such as higher level analyses
- Own our claims based measure library, advising on emerging, new or updated measures to ensure consistency across measure sets,
- Lead resolution of issues, coordinating between program needs and additional analytic teams to trace and resolve data issues, interpretation differences, resource constraints and consistency of reporting.
- Mentor staff in regards to analytic and reporting best practices, professional growth and development. Promote a positive workplace atmosphere and a culture of professional excellence.
- Coordinate with the Standard Reporting and Data teams as ad hoc analyses or repeated work moves to a state ready to be implemented and presented automatically.
- Coordinate across other analytic teams as projects and responsibilities overlap.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An advanced degree in analytics, public health, statistics, mathematics, quantitative analysis, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in an analytic/data analysis environment, with substantial experience in the use of healthcare data and the application of appropriate analyses and reporting.
- Prior experience with nationally adopted quality of care measures (e.g. HEDIS, NQF, etc.), specifically in the context of performance measurement to support value-based care.
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting to support new models of care delivery like Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and other Value Based Payment models.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent coding skills (SAS and SQL preferred)
- Demonstrated team building and organizational leadership during periods of growth
- Strong project management experience and analytical skills, including critical thinking and root cause analysis
- Ability to work at multiple levels and interact with internal and external customers to identify and address needs and implement analyses, projects, and products.
- Ability to communicate with credibility, confidence, and poise to both technical and non-technical audiences, in oral and written communications.
- A commitment to CCNC’s mission of improving the way health care is delivered in North Carolina and beyond
- Independence, initiative, resourcefulness, and an attitude of teamwork and service
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This position does not qualify for telecommuting or relocation assistance
To apply please direct resume to HR@n3cn.org
CCNC is an equal opportunity employer.